|1 pack||THIS™ Isn't Chicken|
|1 pack||THIS™ Isn't Bacon Lardons|
|1 bag||Rigatoni Pasta|
|1 Jar||Vegan Red Pesto|
|2 Tbsp||Nutritional Yeast|
|1/2 Cup||Grated Mexicana Vegan Cheese|
|1/2 Cup||Grated Smoked Vegan Cheese|
|Chopped Chives and parsley to garnish|
|Salt and Pepper to taste|
Return of the mac.
How to cook THIS™ dish
- Start by turning your oven on to 200C and cooking your pasta to packet instructions.
- Next add the white onion and red pepper to a large saucepan and fry off for 3 mins.
- Add in the garlic, bacon lardons and chicken pieces and fry for another 3-4 mins.
- Add in the jar of red pesto and stir. Then add in the pasta and plant-based milk and stir.
- Add in the nutritional yeast and season to taste. Let this simmer for 10 mins until the liquid reduces down slightly.
- Once your pasta is cooked, drain it and add it to the sauce and stir to combine.
- Grab a baking dish or skillet pan and add the pasta mix until full, press down slightly so you can get as much as you can in.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese all over the top along with some more bacon lardons if you have them left over. Add to the oven for 15 mins until the cheese has melted. If you like the pasta slightly charred on top, place it under the grill for 5 mins keeping an eye on it.
- Serve with sprinkled chives and parsley.