|4||Slices of sourdough|
|1 pack||THIS™ Isn't Bacon Lardons|
|1||Lemon, sliced into wedges|
|Salt and pepper to taste|
|2 tbsp||Vegan butter|
Most millennials have the recipe for this tattooed on their souls by now, but just in case:
How to cook THIS™ dish
- In a pan add a slug of oil and cook the lardons until crispy.
- Toast your sourdough slices and butter them once toasted.
- Stone, peel and slice your avocados and place delicately on your toast.
- Sprinkle the lardons on top of the avocado.
- Sprinkle some salt, pepper and a light squeeze of lemon.