|THIS™ Isn’t Bacon Lardons
|Sweet Potatoes/Regular Potatoes
|Vegan Sour Cream
|Grated Smoked Vegan Cheese
|1 Tsp Ale
|Salt and Pepper
“Alexa, play ‘Let’s Get It On’ by Marvin Gaye.”
How to cook THIS™ dish
- Start by preheating your oven to 180C.
- Pierce some holes in your sweet potatoes with a fork and add them to the oven for 40/45 mins.
- When you have 10 mins left of the cooking time fry off the bacon lardons for 3-4 mins in some oil.
- Once they are cooked slice them down the middle and fluff the potato up inside slightly. Add a tbsp vegan butter to the middle and let it melt. Season with salt and pepper.
- Now add some bacon lardons into the potato, top with some grated cheese in each one and add back to the oven for 5-10 mins until the cheese has melted.
- Top with some more bacon lardons, some chopped chives and the vegan sour cream.