|Herbs de Provence
|Salt & Pepper to taste
|Baby gem lettuce heads
|THIS™ Isn't Bacon Lardons
|THIS™ Isn't Chicken pieces
Imagine trying to explain THIS™ vegan Caesar salad recipe to the original Caesar.
Caesar would 100% rate this salad. It’s perf for when ur looking for something nourishing, tasty and quick. Unreal crunch from the homemade croutons and lettuce, plus, the vegan chicken and bacon are an unreal combo.
How to cook THIS™ dish
- Preheat your oven to 180°C (fan assisted) and line a baking tray with baking parchment.
- To make the croutons, slice the sourdough into small cubes and add to a bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with herbs de Provence, and a generous amount of salt and pepper.
- Give the croutons a good mix to ensure they are evenly coated and tip onto the baking tray. Lay them flat, making sure there is only one layer.
- Bake the croutons for 10 minutes on the middle shelf until they are golden brown.
- While the croutons are in the oven make the Caesar dressing by adding all the ingredients to a blender and pulsing for 30 seconds, then turn the speed up to high and blend until smooth.
- Set the dressing and croutons to one side while you prepare the other ingredients.
- Tear the baby gem and rinse under cold water, make some parmesan shavings using a potato peeler.
- To cook the THIS Isn’t Bacon Lardons and Isn’t Chicken Sea Salt and Cracked Black Pepper, heat a tablespoon of oil in a large frying pan and fry on a medium heat for 5 minutes.