|1tsp||Herbs de Provence|
|Salt & Pepper to taste|
|2||Baby gem lettuce heads|
|1 pack||THIS™ Isn't Bacon Lardons|
|1 pack||THIS™ Isn't Chicken pieces|
Imagine trying to explain THIS™ to the original Caesar.
How to cook THIS™ dish
- Preheat your oven to 180°C (fan assisted) and line a baking tray with baking parchment.
- To make the croutons, slice the sourdough into small cubes and add to a bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with herbs de Provence, and a generous amount of salt and pepper.
- Give the croutons a good mix to ensure they are evenly coated and tip onto the baking tray. Lay them flat, making sure there is only one layer.
- Bake the croutons for 10 minutes on the middle shelf until they are golden brown.
- While the croutons are in the oven make the Caesar dressing by adding all the ingredients to a blender and pulsing for 30 seconds, then turn the speed up to high and blend until smooth.
- Set the dressing and croutons to one side while you prepare the other ingredients.
- Tear the baby gem and rinse under cold water, make some parmesan shavings using a potato peeler.
- To cook the THIS Isn’t Bacon Lardons and Isn’t Chicken Sea Salt and Cracked Black Pepper, heat a tablespoon of oil in a large frying pan and fry on a medium heat for 5 minutes.