|100g||THIS™ Isn't Chicken Pieces or Soy & Garlic Pieces|
|1 tbsp||Olive oil|
|2||Garlic cloves, chopped|
|1 tbsp||Cider vinegar|
|1 tbsp||Chipotle paste|
|1||Avocado, halved and sliced|
|1||Small red onion, chopped|
|1/2||Lime, cut into 2 wedges|
|Sesame oil, for drizzling|
|Sesame seeds, to garnish|
Poke bowls aren’t just for the ultra-chic insta models.
How to cook THIS™ dish
- Cook the chicken pieces in a pan with oil for 2-3mins on each side until crispy.
- In the same pan as the chicken, add the garlic and fry for 2 mins. Add the vinegar, honey and chipotle. Season and warm through for 2 mins.
- Cook the rice following pack instructions, then drain and add to the pan to keep warm.
- Thinly slice your pepper, onion, avocado and coriander for the garnish.
- Divide the rice between big shallow bowls and top with the avocado, pepper, coriander and onion. Serve with hot sauce, coriander, a drizzle of sesame oil, sesame seeds and lime wedges.