|THIS™ Isn’t Chicken pieces
|Full fat coconut milk
|Vegetable stock broth
|White wine vinegar
|2 1/2 Tbsp
|Cracked black pepper
This is a Vegan Creamy Mushroom & Chicken Pasta Recipe!
I didn’t think I could love carbs anymore until I tried this simple creamy vegan chicken & mushroom pasta recipe. It now lives rent free in my head.
How to cook THIS™ dish
- Start by grabbing a bowl and whisking together the coconut milk, veg broth, vinegar, corn starch and some salt and pepper then set it aside.
- Boil some water and cook the pasta to packet instructions.
- Using a large skillet add half the olive oil to the pan along with the THIS™ Isn’t Chicken pieces and fry for 2-3 mins each side until browned. Once cooked set the chicken pieces aside.
- Lower the heat and add the remainder of the olive oil, into the pan then add the onion and the garlic. Sauce for 3-4 mins until the onion turns translucent.
- Add the button mushrooms to the pan and sauté for 3-4 mins.
- Pour in the creamy broth mixture you made earlier and bring the heat down so it reaches a low simmer. The liquid should thicken.
- Add the THIS™ Isn’t Chicken pieces you cooked earlier into the sauce along with the pasta and stir to coat cooking for a minute or so so everything can get to the same heat.
- Top with parsley and season to taste.