|1 Pack||THIS™ Isn’t Chicken pieces|
|1 Punnet||Button mushrooms|
|1/2 Cup||Full fat coconut milk|
|1/2 Cup||Plant-Based cream|
|1/2 Cup||Vegetable stock broth|
|1 Tbsp||White wine vinegar|
|2 1/2 Tbsp||Corn Starch|
|1 Tsp||Sea Salt|
|1 Tsp||Cracked black pepper|
|1 Bag||Penne pasta|
|2 Tbsp||Olive oil|
|1 Tbsp||Fresh parsley|
How to cook THIS™ dish
- Start by grabbing a bowl and whisking together the coconut milk, veg broth, vinegar, corn starch and some salt and pepper then set it aside.
- Boil some water and cook the pasta to packet instructions.
- Using a large skillet add half the olive oil to the pan along with the THIS™ Isn’t Chicken pieces and fry for 2-3 mins each side until browned. Once cooked set the chicken pieces aside.
- Lower the heat and add the remainder of the olive oil, into the pan then add the onion and the garlic. Sauce for 3-4 mins until the onion turns translucent.
- Add the button mushrooms to the pan and sauté for 3-4 mins.
- Pour in the creamy broth mixture you made earlier and bring the heat down so it reaches a low simmer. The liquid should thicken.
- Add the THIS™ Isn’t Chicken pieces you cooked earlier into the sauce along with the pasta and stir to coat cooking for a minute or so so everything can get to the same heat.
- Top with parsley and season to taste.