|150g||THIS™ Isn’t Chicken|
|2 tbsp||Vegetable oil|
|3||spring onions, finely sliced|
|4 tbsp||Vegan Thai green curry paste|
|1||Red chilli, deseeded and sliced|
|1 handful of||Coriander, roughly chopped|
|1||Lime, half the juice and the other half into segments|
|1||Packet of rice|
Yup, it’s plant-based. And it works in a curry.
How to cook THIS™ dish
- Cook your rice as per the packet instructions.
- Heat the oil in a large pan, add in the spring onions and THIS™ Chicken Pieces and fry for 5 minutes until they begin to colour.
- Add in the curry paste and chilli and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add in coconut milk, mangetout and baby corn and leave to simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add some rice to a bowl.
- Spoon the Thai green curry over the rice.
- Add some coriander and a lime segment to garnish.