|THIS™ Isn’t Chicken
|spring onions, finely sliced
|Vegan Thai green curry paste
|Red chilli, deseeded and sliced
|1 handful of
|Coriander, roughly chopped
|Lime, half the juice and the other half into segments
|Packet of rice
Yup, it’s plant-based. And it works in a curry.
How to cook THIS™ dish
- Cook your rice as per the packet instructions.
- Heat the oil in a large pan, add in the spring onions and THIS™ Chicken Pieces and fry for 5 minutes until they begin to colour.
- Add in the curry paste and chilli and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add in coconut milk, mangetout and baby corn and leave to simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add some rice to a bowl.
- Spoon the Thai green curry over the rice.
- Add some coriander and a lime segment to garnish.