|1||Thumb piece of ginger, minced|
|12||Cups Water with 1 vegetable stock cube|
|1||Nori sheet broken into pieces|
|2 Tsp||Miso paste|
|10-12||Dried shiitake mushrooms chopped very fine|
|1 Tbsp||Sesame oil|
|1 pack||THIS™ Isn’t Chicken pieces OR Soy & Garlic Pieces|
|1 Tbsp||Soy Sauce|
|1 Tsp||Maple Syrup|
|4||Servings Rice Noodles|
|Chilli, Coriander, Red Onion and Lime for Garnish|
How to cook THIS™ dish
- Start by frying the spring onions in the sesame oil for 3 minutes the add the ginger and garlic and fry for another 30 seconds.
- Add in the miso paste and fry for another few minutes, then add in the stock along with the blended nori and bring to a gentle simmer for up to 20 mins.
- Grab another frying pan and fry the THIS™ Isn’t Chicken pieces along with the soy sauce and sriracha and maple syrup and fry for 2-3 mins until browned.
- Add the noodles to the broth and cook for 5-6 mins until softened.
- Now serve the broth with the noodles in a bowl and top with the THIS™ Isn’t Chicken pieces along with the coriander, fresh chilli, red onion and lime.