|THIS™ Isn’t Chicken Pieces
|Black Sesame Seeds
It’s a work of art.
How to cook THIS™ dish
- Start by boiling some water and cooking the rice to packet instructions.
- Next chop the cauliflower into little florets, add to a large bowl, add the olive oil, turmeric and garlic powder to the cauliflower and toss to coat well. Add to an air fryer or oven to roast for 15-20 mins and 190C.
- Next make the marinade for the chicken pieces, combine all the ingredients to a bowl and whisk well. Add the chicken pieces in and let marinade until later.
- Next grab a wok and add the coconut oil to it over a medium heat, add in the mushrooms and tenderstem broccoli and toss fry for 2-3 mins, add the garlic and soy sauce half way through that time and then set aside in a bowl.
- Whilst that is cooking, grate the carrot and cucumber and add to a bowl with some sea salt and press down and leave there until service.
- Now mash up the avocado in a bowl and add come black sesame seeds, salt and chilli flakes to it, set aside until service.
- Chop up the coriander and chilli finely and add to a little ramekin until service.
- Now in the same wok add the marinaded chicken pieces and fry with the marinade for 4-5 mins until it all becomes slightly sticky.
- Grab a medium sized bowl and start to serve everything up. Start with the rice, load in the broccoli and mushrooms, then the cauliflower, the carrot and cucumber. Spoon on the avocado and the chicken pieces, then top with the radishes, kimchi and some sprinkle. Onions and the chilli and coriander mix.