|190g||THIS™ Isn’t Chicken|
|1 tbsp||Sesame oil|
|2-inch||Piece of ginger|
|1 tbsp||Tomato paste|
|1||Handful of beansprouts|
|2 tbsp||Maple syrup|
|4 tbsp||Rice vinegar|
|2 tbsp||Soy sauce|
|1 can||Pineapple pieces (drained)|
|1 tsp||Sesame seeds|
Send noods x
How to cook THIS™ dish
- Cook your noodles as per the packet instructions.
- Heat your sesame oil in a wok or frying pan on a medium heat. Grate your ginger and garlic and add them to the pan. Fry for 1 minute and add your tomato paste. Fry for 1 more minute.
- Chop your red pepper, broccoli and onion into 1cm strips and add them to the pan. Add your chicken pieces to the pan, increase the heat to medium and fry for 8 mins, stirring regularly.
- Add your agave/sweetner, rice vinegar, soy sauce, water and pineapple pieces to the pan and reduce the heat to low. Slice your spring onions finely.
- Simmer for 10 mins and add your beansprouts & cooked noodles. Toss to coat and transfer to a plate. Sprinkle some sesame seeds and spring onion slices on top and serve.