|1 pack||THIS™ Isn't Pork Cocktail Sausages|
|400g||Spaghetti (and ½ cup of pasta boiling water)|
|2||Garlic cloves, finely sliced|
|2||Chillies, deseeded and finely sliced|
|1 tsp||Dried chilli flakes|
|Small bunch||Flat leaf parsley, finely chopped|
|Salt & pepper to taste|
Spice up your life.
HOW TO COOK THIS™ DISH
- Cook your spaghetti as per the packet instructions and reserve half a cup of pasta water for later. Season the water well.
- In a large frying pan warm your olive oil on a medium heat and gently fry your sliced garlic and chilli until the garlic starts to brown. Slice your cocktail sausages into quarters.
- Add the THIS Isn’t Pork Cocktail Sausages to the pan and fry for 2 mins.
- Add the spaghetti and reserved pasta water to the pan and toss until the pasta is well coated.
- Sprinkle with parsley and chilli flakes. Season well with salt and pepper and give the pasta a final stir.
- Plate the pasta & THIS™ Isn’t Pork Cocktail Sausages and sprinkle some chilli flakes over the top.