|2||THIS™ Isn’t Pork Sausages|
|5||Maris Piper Potatoes|
|1 Tsp||Dijon Mustard|
|1 Tsp||Wholegrain Mustard|
|3 Tbsp||Vegan Butter|
|1 Tbsp||Oat Milk|
|1 Tsp||Garlic powder|
|1 Tsp||Sea Salt|
|1 Tsp||Cracked Black Pepper|
Name a better combo, we’ll wait.
HOW TO MAKE THIS DISH
- Start by boiling some water and adding salt to it. Now peel your potatoes and cut them into small chunks.
- Add them to the boiling water for 15-20 mins until softened.
- Once they are easily breakable with a fork, turn off the heat and drain the water. Add the vegan butter to the potatoes and start to mash the potatoes.
- Once they are mashed, add both mustards, the oat milk and garlic powder and mash again until combined. Season to taste and cover with a lid to keep warm.
- Add the THIS™ Isn’t sausages to a frying pan and fry until browned.
- Fry the red onion chunks and the rosemary in a pan with some vegan butter until softened.
- Now serve up your mash, top with the sausages, then top with the red onion, rosemary and chives and serve with your favourite gravy or chutneys.