|6||THIS™ Isn't Pork Sausages|
|50g||Grated Vegan Cheese|
|1 Tbsp||Fresh Sage|
|1 Tbsp||Brown Sugar|
|1 Tsp||Balsamic Glaze|
|1 Box||Puff Pastry Sheets|
|1 Tbsp||Vegan Egg Replacer|
|1 Tbsp||Vegan Butter|
HOW TO MAKE THIS DISH
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Start by adding the finely diced red onion to a pan with the vegan butter and sage. Fry for 8-10 mins over a medium heat, until the onion softens, then add the brown sugar and balsamic glaze. Fry for another 3-4 mins until the onions start to become sticky and caramelised.
- Once you’ve made the caramelised onion, fry off the THIS Isn’t Pork Sausages until browned.
- Now grab your puff pastry sheet and cut it in half lengthways. In the middle of one of the halves of pastry, spoon the caramelised onion down the length of the pastry, leaving enough space around the edges of the pastry to fold.
- Then place the sausages on top of the onion and then sprinkle some vegan cheese on top.
- Brush some vegan egg wash along one edge of the pastry and then fold the pastry from the non vegan egg washed side to the other. Crimp with a fork to combine the pastry.
- Now cut the pastry into mini sausage rolls shapes where the sausages sit and you should have 3 mini sausage rolls. Repeat this with the other cut pastry sheet.
- Score 3 lines on top of the sausage rolls, brush some more vegan egg wash over the pastry and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Place them on a non stick baking sheet on a baking tray and add to the oven for 20-25 mins until golden and crispy.