|8||THIS™ Isn’t Pork Sausages|
|2 Cups||Self Raising Flour|
|1 1/2 Tsp||Baking Powder|
|1 Tsp||Sea Salt|
|2 Cups||Oat Milk|
|1 Tbsp||Egg Replacer|
|2 Tbs||Vegetable Oil|
THIS™ is a Vegan Toad in the Hole Recipe with Pork Sausages!
Is there anything more comforting than homemade Vegan Toad in the Hole? (rhetorical but no). This may require slightly more effort, but trust us, this winter warmer is worth it.
HOW TO COOK THIS DISH
- Preheat your oven to 210 Degrees C.
- Grab the THIS™ Isn’t Pork Sausages and fry them in some oil in a pan until golden brown.
- In a mixing bowl add in the flour, baking powder, sea salt and mix together well until combined.
- Now mix in the oat milk and egg replacer until it forms a batter like consistency. If you need to add more milk or flour then thats fine.
- Once the batter is mixed pour it into your baking dish until level, now prod the sausages into the batter mix evenly spaced out, along with chunks of onion and place the rosemary and sage on top.
- Place it in the oven on the bottom shelf for 30 minutes until the toad in the hole has risen and is golden brown.
- Cut it up into slices and serve with your favourite gravies or chutneys.