|1 pack||THIS™ Isn't Bacon Rashers|
|2||Small tin of beans|
|4||Slices of sourdough|
|2 tbsp||Vegan spread|
|1 tsp||Olive oil|
|1 tbsp||Ketchup or Brown Sauce|
|Salt & pepper to taste|
THIS™ Isn’t high tea.
Willing to fight anyone who says weekends shouldn’t start with a full English breakfast (kidding but not rly). Vegan bacon, hash browns, buttery mushrooms with a cuppa – Saturday morning perfection.
How to cook THIS™ dish
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (fan assisted).
- Slice your mushrooms and the tomatoes in half.
- Add a knob of vegan spread to a saucepan and sauté the mushrooms for 8-10 mins. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place your tomato halves on a baking tray with the hash browns and drizzle with a little olive oil. Season generously with salt & pepper and bake for 25 mins.
- Heat your beans in a small saucepan or microwave-safe bowl.
- Toast your sourdough and add your vegan spread.
- Plate up all the separate components and apply your chosen sauce liberally.