|100g||Isn't Chicken pieces|
|1 tbsp||Vegan mayo|
|1 tbsp||Cranberry sauce|
|2-3||Isn't Pork Sage & Apple Stuffing balls|
|6||Butterhead lettuce leaves|
|2 slices||Sourdough Bread|
HOW TO COOK THIS™ DISH
- Heat oven to 200°C (fan 180°C). Drizzle 2-3 stuffing balls in a little oil and cook for 9-10 mins, turning halfway to ensure even cooking.
- Heat a tbsp of oil in a saucepan on a medium heat and add your THIS™ Isn’t Chicken pieces to the pan and fry for 3-4 mins until crispy.
- Whilst your stuffing & chicken is cooking, lather your sourdough bread slices with vegan mayo and your lettuce leaves.
- When the chicken is ready, add on top of the lettuce leaves followed by the stuffing balls (break up the stuffing before adding).
- Top with a good helping of cranberry sauce and cap your sandwich.
- Enjoy and Merry THISmas.