|150g / 1 pack||THIS™ Isn’t Chicken Pieces|
|2||cloves of garlic|
|1 tbsp||Dried oregano|
|2 sprigs||Fresh basil|
|100g||Grated vegan cheddar cheese|
|1 tbsp||Dried oregano to sprinkle on top|
|A drizzle of olive oil|
How to cook THIS™ dish
- Boil a large pan of water with 1 tbsp of salt and cook your pasta according to the instructions on the pack.
- In a hot pan, add a teaspoon of oil and cook your Isn’t Chicken pieces 2-3mins on both sides until crispy.
- Add the garlic cloves, oregano, basil and salt to a pestle and mortar and grind into a paste. If you don’t have a pestle and mortar, use a food processor and pulse until a smooth paste has formed.
- Whisk the paste into your tomato passata and add the vegan cream.
- Once your pasta and chicken is cooked, stir it through the sauce and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Transfer your sauce and pasta to a baking tray and sprinkle with vegan cheese.
- Drizzle a little olive oil over the top of your pasta and sprinkle with a little oregano.
- Bake at 180°C (fan assisted) for 15 minutes or until crispy on top.