|1 Pack||THIS™ Isn't Cocktail Sausages|
|1 Tsp||Baking Powder|
|Pinch of Turmeric|
|300ml||Plant based Milk|
|1 Tsp||Dijon mustard|
|4 Tbsp||Vegetable Oil|
|Cranberry Sauce to serve|
|American Mustard to serve|
How to cook THIS™ dish
- Preheat your oven to 210C.
- Mix together in a large bowl the flours, baking powder, salt and turmeric.
- In a separate bowl mix the plant based milk water and dijon mustard until combined.
- Make a little well in the flour and pour the way ingredients in gradually until the wet and dry ingredients are combined and it forms a batter mixture. Place this in the fridge until needed.
- Grab a Yorkshire pudding tray or muffin tray and pour 1 tbsp oil in the bases of each of the sections, enough so it fills a quarter of the height of each section. Place it in the oven to heat the oil and set a timer for 10 mins.
- Carefully remove the hot oil from the oven, then pour the batter into each section being careful not to over fill the sections as they will rise.
- Bake for 30 mins on a low oven shelf until the batter becomes puffed and golden.
- Meanwhile heat the THIS™ Isn’t cocktail sausages in a pan with some oil and cook them for 2-3 mins.
- Once the batter is cooked bring them out the oven and then spoon some cranberry sauce in each well of the little Yorkshires then add the sausages on top and a little dollop of American mustard.