|1 Pack||THIS™ Isn't Cocktail Sausages|
|1 Tsp||Baking Powder|
|Pinch of Turmeric|
|300ml||Plant based Milk|
|1 Tsp||Dijon mustard|
|4 Tbsp||Vegetable Oil|
|Cranberry Sauce to serve|
|American Mustard to serve|
Vegan Cocktail Sausages Toad in the Hole Recipe
Is there anything more comforting than homemade Vegan Toad in the Hole? (rhetorical but no). This may require slightly more effort, but trust us, this winter warmer is worth it.
How to cook THIS™ dish
- Preheat your oven to 210C.
- Mix together in a large bowl the flours, baking powder, salt and turmeric.
- In a separate bowl mix the plant based milk water and dijon mustard until combined.
- Make a little well in the flour and pour the way ingredients in gradually until the wet and dry ingredients are combined and it forms a batter mixture. Place this in the fridge until needed.
- Grab a Yorkshire pudding tray or muffin tray and pour 1 tbsp oil in the bases of each of the sections, enough so it fills a quarter of the height of each section. Place it in the oven to heat the oil and set a timer for 10 mins.
- Carefully remove the hot oil from the oven, then pour the batter into each section being careful not to over fill the sections as they will rise.
- Bake for 30 mins on a low oven shelf until the batter becomes puffed and golden.
- Meanwhile heat the THIS™ Isn’t cocktail sausages in a pan with some oil and cook them for 2-3 mins.
- Once the batter is cooked bring them out the oven and then spoon some cranberry sauce in each well of the little Yorkshires then add the sausages on top and a little dollop of American mustard.