|300g||Tender stem broccoli|
|150g||THIS™ Isn’t Pork Cocktail Sausages|
|Pinch of salt & pepper|
|2 tbsp||Lemon juice|
The combo we didn’t know we needed.
HOW TO COOK THIS™ DISH
- Preheat your oven to 180°C (fan assisted). Place your tender stem broccoli in a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Slice your cocktail sausages in half and add them to the tray.
- Drizzle everything on the tray with some of your olive oil, season with salt & pepper, and roast for 12 mins.
- Add your sun-dried tomatoes, pine nuts, nutritional yeast and lemon juice to a food processor and pulse until combined. Transfer to a bowl and stir through the remainder of your olive oil. Season generously with salt.
- Add a tablespoon of salt to a saucepan of water and cook your orzo pasta as per the packet instructions. Halfway through the cooking time, add your peas to the water.
- Strain your orzo and peas and mix through the sun-dried pesto. Top with broccoli and THIS™ Isn’t Pork Cocktail Sausages and serve.