|6||Mini bread rolls|
|6||THIS™ Isn’t Pork Sausages|
|1 tbsp||Maple Syrup|
|1 tbsp||Olive oil|
|Pinch of salt|
Enjoy THIS™ sausage-fest.
How to cook THIS™ dish
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan
- Heat a pan with 1tsp of vegetable oil, add 6 sausages and cook for 7-8 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Mix the maple syrup, salt and oil in a small bowl and brush/drizzle the bread rolls.
- Place the 6 bread rolls in a baking tray and remove once bread rolls are toasted.
- Place your sausages in the rolls and lather with mustard and ketchup.