|1 pack||Isn't Pork Sausages|
|2||Red bell pepper|
|1/2 tbsp||Rosemary (fresh is best, chopped)|
You know them evenings when you rly cba to cook but still want something delish and nutritious? THIS is the perf recipe for exactly that.
HOW TO COOK THIS™ DISH
- Preheat the oven to 220C/200C Fan/Gas 7.
- Half the onion, then slice each half into thirds/wedges. Half, deseed & cube the butternut squash. Half, deseed & cut the peppers into thick strips. Mince, dice or puree the garlic to your liking.
- Place all the vegetables & alliums in a large bowl and mix with oil until fully coated.
- Tip into a medium-sized roasting tin, spreading the ingredients out into one even layer. Season well with salt and pepper and sprinkle over the rosemary. Roast for about 40 minutes until golden-brown.
- After 30 minutes of roasting, heat a frying pan over a medium heat, and fry the sausages for 7-8 minutes in a tsp of oil, turning occasionally.
- Remove the tray from the oven, top with your cooked sausages, serve & enjoy.