|230g||THIS™ Isn't Chicken Nuggets|
|2 tbsp||Vegetable oil|
|1 tbsp||Curry powder|
|2 tbsp||Soy sauce|
|1 tbsp||Agave syrup or honey|
THIS™ is Big in Japan
How to cook THIS™ dish
- Cook your white rice as per packet instructions.
- Heat a spoonful of vegetable oil in a pan and fry the THIS™ Isn’t Chicken Nuggets for 2-3 mins on each side. Set aside.
- Grate the carrot and onion on the coarse side of a box grater (big holes). Add to a frying pan or wok with a splash of oil. Bring the pan up to a medium heat until the carrot starts to soften, and the onion turns translucent.
- With the fine side of a grater (the side that is a nightmare to wash), grate the garlic clove and ginger, and add to the pan. Fry for 2-3 minutes until aromatic.
- Add the turmeric, curry powder, soy sauce and agave/honey to the pan. Fry for 2 minutes stirring regularly.
- Add the vegetable stock and allow to simmer and reduce for 15 mins. Stir your coconut milk through and transfer your sauce to a food processor. Blend until it’s Marvin Gaye smooooooooth.
- Spoon your rice onto a plate and place the THIS™ Isn’t Chicken Nuggets on top. Spoon over your curry sauce and serve.