|1 Pack||THIS™ Isn’t Chicken Nuggets|
|1||Carrot shredded into small batons|
|Black Sesame Seeds|
Bao Bun Ingredients
|3 Cups||Plain Flour|
|2 Tsp||Caster sugar|
|1 1/2 Tsp||Fast action dried yeast|
|1 Tsp||Baking powder|
|150ml||Warm plant-based milk|
|2 Tsp||Sesame oil|
How to cook THIS™ dish
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix to combine. Add the warm milk and mix with your hands to bring the dough together. Flour a clean surface and knead for 8-10 mins until the dough becomes smooth and springy.
- Rub the dough in 1 tbsp of sesame oil and leave in a clean bowl covering with a tea towel for an hour.
- When the dough has doubled in size, flour a clean surface and knead for a minute or two.
- Roll the dough into a sausage and cut it into 8-10 equal parts. Roll into a ball with your hands, then using a rolling pin roll into oval shapes. With the remaining sesame oil, rub over one side of the dough and fold in half. Leave them on a chopping board and cover with a tea towel for another 30 mins.
- Whilst these are proofing cook the THIS™ Isn’t Chicken Nuggets to packet instructions.
- Fill a wok with 2 cups of water and line a bamboo steamer with baking paper, if you don’t have a bamboo steamer you can use a pan and a sieve or colander. Bring the water in the wok/pan to a boil and place the bamboo steamer/ sieve on top making sure the bottom of the steamer doesn’t touch the water.
- Fit as many buns as you can in at one time without the buns touching. Steam for 7-9 mins until they have expanded and are fluffy. Repeat until all the buns are steamed.
- Fill each bun with all the fresh veggies the THIS™ Isn’t Chicken Nuggets and some sriracha mayo.