|150g||THIS™ Isn't Chicken|
|1 tbsp||Dried oregano|
|1 tsp||Chipotle paste|
|1 tsp||Salt & pepper|
|100g||Red cabbage, shredded|
|1 tin||Black/kidney beans, drained|
|1 tsp||Chopped fresh coriander to taste|
How to cook THIS™ dish
- Heat a tbsp of oil in a saucepan on a medium heat and toss your THIS™ Isn’t Chicken in the oregano, paprika and 1 tbsp vegetable oil. When the oil is hot, add your tossed THIS™ Isn’t Chicken to the pan and fry for 3 mins.
- Reduce the heat of your saucepan to low and add the chipotle paste and one whole garlic clove to the pan. Mix to combine all the ingredients and then cover with a lid. Simmer for 5 mins.
- Drain the can of beans and add to a pot of boiling water and simmer for 25-30mins, until beans are soft and cooked through.
- In a separate pan, cook your rice as per the packet instructions. Once cooked, stir through the juice of half a lime, the finely chopped coriander, and your drained beans. Season with salt.
- Heat a tbsp of oil in another pan and add your corn pieces. Add a sprinkle of salt and pepper and simmer on medium heat, stirring occasionally for 10 mins until corn is cooked through.
- Shred your cabbage with a grater and season with salt and pepper.
- Slice your avocado into thin slices and drizzle with a pinch of lime.
- Remove the lid from your chicken saucepan and crush the whole garlic clove against the side of the pan and mix it through the sauce.
- Serve by placing the rice in the bottom of a bowl, piling on the THIS™ Isn’t Chicken, avocado, cabbage slaw, beans and corn.