|1tbsp||Apple cider vinegar|
The "egg" yolk
|0.30 cup||Sweet potato (chopped chunks)|
|2||Heads Romaine lettuce (chopped)|
|1tsp||Black salt (Kala Banak) (adds eggy taste)|
The Egg White
|0.25 cup||Plant-based milk|
|0.25 cup||Rice flour|
|0.25 cup||Plant-based yoghurt|
The Topping - pièce de résistance!
|4||THIS™ Isn't Bacon Rashers|
Tnx to @nomeatdisco for the recipe deets.
How to cook THIS™ dish
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl and combine wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Pour wet mixture into dry mixture bowl, whisk until smooth and rest batter for 5 minutes.
- Pour 1/2 cup of batter onto a non-stick pan over medium heat. When the top starts to bubble, flip until it turns slightly golden in places. Repeat with rest of batter.
- Boil peeled sweet potato chunks in a pan until completely soft, drain, mash into a pulp and stir in rest of egg yolk ingredients.
- Add all egg white ingredients into a bowl and whisk.
- Heat some oil in a frying pan to medium/high, fry 2 tbsp of egg white mixture for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Add 1 tbsp of egg yolk mixture to the middle of egg white, cover with lid for 2 mins. Repeat with rest of mixture.
Toppings and Serve
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a frying pan, fry THIS™ Isn’t Bacon rashers for 2-3 minutes each side.
- Wilt the spinach in a small saucepan with 2 tbsp water.
- Layer the pancakes on top of each other, top with spinach, the egg, THIS™ Isn’t Bacon and drizzle with lemon.