THIS Prize Draw Full Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions apply to the THIS Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”). These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating or by accepting the prize you will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.
The Promoter: Aircraft Factory, Floor 2, 100 Cambridge Grove, London W6 0LE
Eligibility: This promotion is open to UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents aged 18 years or over, except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of the prize promotion including Tesco employees, their agencies and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or ‘step’ family).
Promotional Period: Store activity is running in participating Tesco stores from 7th May until 8th May 2022 from 10am to 6pm (subject to participating stores opening hours).
The entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the rules.
- Visit the THIS stand at a participating store;
- Participate in photo competition and provide your name, phone number & email address on the electronic form
|2020||Amersham Superstore||HP7 0HA|
|2055||Baldock Extra||SG7 6BN|
|2136||Bristol East Extra||BS5 6XU|
|2141||Bristol Brislington Extra||BS4 5AY|
|2156||Southampton Bursledon Towers||SO31 8GN|
|2164||Bournemouth Extra||BH7 7DY|
|2230||Cardiff Extra||CF14 3AT|
|2371||Durham Extra||DH1 2RS|
|2654||Hatfield Extra||AL9 5JY|
|2849||Loughborough Park Road Extra||LE11 2EX|
|2877||Ipswich Martlesham Extra||IP5 3RU|
|2885||Milton Keynes Kingston Extra||MK10 0AH|
|2917||Newcastle Upon Tyne Extra||NE3 2FP|
|2934||New Malden Extra||KT3 4PJ|
|2955||Norwich Extra||NR7 8AB|
|3009||Peterborough Extra||PE7 8BD|
|3060||Basildon Pitsea Extra||SS13 3JU|
|3095||Reading Extra||RG1 8DF|
|3149||Sandhurst Extra||GU47 0FD|
|3177||Southend Extra||SS0 0JP|
|3178||Shoreham-By-Sea Extra||BN43 6TD|
|3205||Surrey Quays Extra in London||SE16 7LL|
|3372||Watford Extra||WD17 2BD|
|3378||Stockport Extra||SK1 2BT|
|4362||Lincoln Extra||LN2 4QQ|
|4579||Portsmouth Fratton Park Extra||PO4 8RA|
|5458||Stretford Extra in Trafford||M32 0QW|
|6056||West Durrington Extra||BN13 3PB|
|6401||Sheffield Extra||S4 7UD|
|6646||Salford Extra||M6 5JG|
Only one entry per person. The Promoter reserves the right to determine, in its sole and absolute discretion, whether a participant has already submitted an entry and to disqualify any subsequent entries or prize entitlement.
g. No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any prize entitlement will be void.
The first prize will be awarded to the contestant who achieves the following criteria.
- All data fields entered – name, phone number & email address.
- Full meal created using the products.
- Well presented dish.
Winner Notification: Winners will be contacted via email within 28 days of the closing date. If a winner does not respond within the initial 7 days of notification, they will be phoned or emailed again and given a further 7 days to respond. If contact cannot be made, or the prize is not claimed, within 14 days of the initial prize notification date, the prize will be redrawn and awarded to a new winner.
It is the responsibility of the winners to provide their correct, up-to-date details at the time of acceptance in order for their prize to be processed. The Promoter is not responsible for a winner failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery.
The first prize is Prize does not include travel, accommodation or spending money. All guests must be over 18. Prizes will be dispatched within 28 working days of acceptance.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the winners and also ask for proof of identity and address and to withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
- The prize must be accepted as offered by the named winners. There is no cash or alternative prize, in whole or part. The prize is not transferable. Sale of the prize for profit is prohibited and may constitute fraud.
- The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion. Those who try and circumvent the entry process and/or entry instructions by any method, will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Entry into the Promotion is at the entrant’s sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting the prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter’s liability resulting from its negligence or fraud. The Promoter will award the prize as described in these Terms, but the Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for the winner’s use of the prize.
- Subject to clause 16 the Promoter is not liable if you injure yourself while performing actions with regard to this Promotion. You represent that You do not have any condition and are not affected by any circumstances that would prevent You from safely participating in the Promotion or would pose a present risk to others in your doing so. You also agree that you are not otherwise prohibited from participating in the Promotion for any reason.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries, winner notification or prizing. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Promoter or its agencies.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this Promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment. Such circumstances include, but are not limited to: industrial action, civil unrest, fire, flood, storms, earthquakes, acts of terrorism, acts of war, governmental action or any other event that is beyond the control of the Promoter.
- The surname and county of the winners will be made available to anyone who requests this by emailing [email protected] within 1 month of the closing date. Participants may request their name and county is not published in the event they win by emailing [email protected] before the closing date. However, the Promoter shall provide the surname and county of the winners to competent authorities upon request from such competent authorities (including the Advertising Standards Authority).
- The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.
Entrants’ personal data submitted in connection with the promotion will be processed by the Promoter and their third parties for administering the promotion only. To find out more about how we use and protect your personal data, as well as your privacy rights visit https://www.tesco.com/help/privacy-and-cookies/privacy-centre/privacy-policy-information/privacy-policy/?ref=ie